Saratoga Summer Dance Intensive (SSDI) is a four-week program of intensive ballet training for intermediate, advanced and early professional dancers, ages 12 and up, interested in the evaluation and nurturing refinement of their technique and performance. The faculty includes some of the most experienced teachers and accomplished professional dancers in the world.
Vail Valley Dance Intensive (VVDI) is a three-week program designed for advanced, pre-professional and early professional dancers, ages 14 and up, who seek to build upon past intensive experience. Committed dancers will refine their skills in multiple forms and broaden their dance vocabulary with supportive artists at the top of their field.
SSDI & VVDI Programs Feature:
- World-Class Faculty
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Attendance at Saratoga Performing Arts Center (summer home of New York City Ballet) or Vail International Dance Festival performances
- Ballet, Jazz, Pilates, Pointe, Variations, Pas de Deux, Repertoire
- Comfortable, private housing with home-cooked meals
- 24/7 supervision and chaperoning
- Superlative safety standards