July 23 – August 11
Vail Valley Dance Intensive (VVDI) is a three-week program designed for advanced, pre-professional and early professional dancers, ages 14 and up, who seek to build upon past intensive experience. Due to the intimate setting and personalized training, space is extremely limited.
Under the supervision of program Director Roberto Munoz, nurturing instruction and evaluation is provided by some of the most experienced teachers and accomplished professional dancers in the world.
Lessons are taught at the Vail Valley Academy of Dance in Edwards, Colorado.
- Advanced training suitable for young professionals in the early stages of their dance careers
- Ballet, Pointe, Variations, Repertoire, Jazz, and Pilates.
- Low student-teacher ratio to maximize individual instruction
- Private lodging at the Eagle River Inn in Minturn, CO
- Home-cooked meals, not cafeteria food
- Shared bedrooms with private bath
- Fun and experienced house parents as chaperones
- Van transport to the studio and all activities
Tuition and Fees
VVDI Boarding Students: $4,000
Tuition includes 6 days per week of training, room and board, attendance at VIDF performances, Master classes and guest instructors, other special events and transportation to the studio and all other activities.
VVDI Day Students: $2,200
Tuition includes classes and other special events
Separate arrangements for Day Students to attend VIDF performances may be made upon acceptance to the program.
TUITION-2018 Please select to view tuition and dates
Vail Valley Dance Intensive dancers have the opportunity to attend Vail International Dance Festival evening performances and participate in community events. These include Master Classes and the National Day of Dance. We also have weekend activities like the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and the Vail Farmers Market. To learn more about the Vail Valley, visit www.vail.com.